Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK I found cubes too.

collers

Cavy Slave
I tried Pound Stretcher (now renamed InStore I think) and they don't stock them anymore.

However, I did find Rapid Racking (www.rapidracking.com). If you search for 'mail' they sell a 'Mailsort Frame' which looks just like cubes! And they're just up the road from me!

Reduced to £48.60 + VAT which should give you a 126cm x 154cm x 30cm cage with wire roof.
I'm picking mine up today so I'll update tomorrow on how it goes.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
hiya. I'm glad you found them, because I know how hard that can be, though they sound a little pricey...

How did you find the website?

collers

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
hiya. I'm glad you found them, because I know how hard that can be, though they sound a little pricey...

How did you find the website?
Lots and lots of searching. Mainly for 'organizer' type things. Couldn't believe it having searched all over the world as Rapid Racking is about 5 miles from my house.
Luckily I run my own business so most of it will be used for its original purpose. There's far to much in the box! although they do do an 'extension' pack which may suffice.

I'm also considering not using it atall! The Correx is perfect, I can see that, but I'm tempted to build some wooden and wire mesh panels to go around and on top (when needed). With hinges in the right place it should all fold down for transportation when the whole family goes away for the weekend.
I imagine the cubes are more useful for those without the time/inclination/ability to put together some DIY ones (no offense meant).

Still, two very happy cavies in the living room at the moment and almost as importantly :) two very happy children.

Eminem2004

Cavy Slave
sounds good, but too expencive for me, i was looking at £20 the most :S

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.