View Full Version : Joon passed away today

GadgetGirl
06-23-06, 05:41 pm
I don't know what happend.:weepy:

Could she have been sick when I got her from the PetSmart store?:sad:

GadgetGirl the very sad piggy lover:love:

Percy's Mom
06-23-06, 06:39 pm
She could very well have been sick coming from PetSmart. That's one of the unfortunate facts about buying an animal from a pet store. They are frequently sick, missexed, or pregnant when you buy them.

My sympathies on Joon passing. I hope this helps you realize yet another reason to adopt instead of buying your pigs.

jdomans
06-23-06, 08:10 pm
Oh my, I am so sorry. I would have Mei checked out next week for a well piggie visit.

PiggieMamaKelly
06-23-06, 09:39 pm
I'm so sorry GadgetGirl. I hope you and Mei heal quickly.

My Baby Mu
06-23-06, 10:21 pm
I am sorry. I would take in Mei in for a vet visit.

cavy-cool-crazy
06-26-06, 09:53 am
I am so sorry you lost Joon so soon after getting her. She was happy in her short time with you and that's something important to remember.

As the others have said, if Joon was sick then the chances are Mei might be too. A vet check is worthwhile. I hope she's ok.

GadgetGirl
06-26-06, 10:34 am
I am sorry. I would take in Mei in for a vet visit.

I'm taking Mei to the vet on Wednesday.

GadgetGirl the piggie lover:love:

GadgetGirl
06-26-06, 10:39 am
I am so sorry you lost Joon so soon after getting her. She was happy in her short time with you and that's something important to remember.

As the others have said, if Joon was sick then the chances are Mei might be too. A vet check is worthwhile. I hope she's ok.

I definitely will be taking Mei to the vet on Wednesday. I need to because I rescued two on Saturday and the quarantine is still on. I got them from a vet who rescued them from euthanasia. They were on PetFinder.com. Their pictures might still be on there.

Thank you for your sympathy.

I will never, ever buy from a pet store again.

GadgetGirl the piggie lover:love: