Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello all

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
Hi,

I am obviously new, I don't yet own a guinea pig, but I intend to find out as much as possible about them........so that when I do eventually get one (well two) I will be able to give them the happiest life possible.

Lucy

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Have you seen the Newbies post at the top of the introduction page? It's got tons of great information to get your research going.

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
nonamian_girl said:
Welcome! Have you seen the Newbies post at the top of the introduction page? It's got tons of great information to get your research going.

Yes, thanks...........it has been VERY helpful.

I intend to know all the pro's and cons for everything before I adopt the little critters. I have searched and searched the internet........and come up with lots of great sites - but none of them compete with this one!

I will certainly enjoy my research with you guys, and look forward to the day that I can introduce you to 'my piggies'!!!!!!

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
As I have read thoroughly all the rules and regulations, I am actually not sure as how to go about asking certain questions I would like to ask - I am certainly not some that likes to break the rules.

Do I start up threads in each forum section, concerning each individual question.......I have cage questions, toys, best place to keep them, adopting etc. All the questions that I have to ask, I have been unable to find the answer when searching, or maybe there are similar problems......but they do not answer 100% my questions - maybe it is a good thing, but I am a perfectionist, I don't like to make mistakes or upsetting anyone.

Or do I just ask my questions here in my introduction thread - that way everyone knows I am VERY green where guinea pigs are concerned?

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. The best place for your questions would be in the appropriate sections.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! It's great that you are doing your research before adopting a pair of piggies. Like babygrl1234 said, just post the question in the appropriate section. You may want to do a quick search to see if someone else has asked the question before. Good luck.

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
OK thanks, I shall start posting in the appropriate sections today.

I look forward to having lots of helpful advice.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.