Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodbye Maverick

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Last week I had to put down my beautiful Maverick. He had an non-operable hernia and stopped eating.

Here is to an amazing pig who will never be forgotten.

Goodbye Maverick

Goodbye Maverick

Oh, Slap. I'm so sorry.

So very sorry slap, this is all you need on top of everything else you've been going through. Know my thoughts are with you sweetie.

Again Bailey, I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy.

Such a beautiful piggie. I'm so sorry he left for the bridge.

Im sorry for your loss.

Such a beautiful piggie, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I completely understand what you are feeling right now. Just know that we're all here for ya! I'm still trying to get used to Mama not coming up to greet me in her cage. I'm sure Maverick is with her now playing and eating all they want. He knew you loved him very much. Hang in there.

Ohhh, he was such a beautiful piggie. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you everybody for your support. I miss him greatly.

Bailey he was such a darling! I think the top pic is one of the best shots of him.
Well I think our babies are in the pig field talking about what wonderful owners we are and how they were glad they lived with us.

What sad news. Sending you kind thoughts. Rest In Peace wee man.

I am tearing up just thinking about you having more bad news in your life. I am so sorry you lost your little man. I know how hard it is to have to make a decision like that, one every owner hopes to never face. Know in your heart how much he loved you. You are a wonderful piggie mommy and even though he was only with you a short time you made such a difference in his life. My thoughts are with you ((((hugs)))).

I'm so sorry to hear that. RIP, Maverick.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry. Maverick was a gorgeous pig.

I am so sorry for your loss. Remember he loved you and knew you couldn't do anything for him and that was best. RIP Maverick.

I'm so sorry. I bet he's up in gp heaven bragging about what a great life he had with you!

I know how much you've been going through, and that makes losing Maverick just that much harder. He knows exactly how much he was loved and adored, and is probably right now having the world's largest pignic while he smiles down on you.

On a happier note, that picture of you with Maverick is absolutely STUNNING Bailey!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.