Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Any Newfies out there? I'm moving to the Rock this summer!

piggy_love

Cavy Slave
Just wondering because I'm going to need lots of info!

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Hello, where in Nfld are you moving too? I'm from st.Lawrence Newfoundland , on the Burin pensulia .

piggy_love

Cavy Slave
Somewhere in St. Johns!

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Hi , My hometown is 4 hours away from St.Johns . We are planning on moving to St.Johns in December , Im hoping to get my nursing degree. It's a really great place , lot's to do and see . I can't wait to get back to the Rock , the north is just too cold for me .The average winter temperature here is -50 and its total light in the summer and total darkness in the winter , can't wait to get back to the real life . One think for sure if yer moving to St.Johns , get ready for tons , I mean tons of snow in the winter , It piles up to the tops of the malls , its crazy , but the summer is very warm in Newfoundland . Im sure you will like it , let me know how the move goes .

Cavy Chick

Cavy Slave
I live in St.John's! Pm me if you have questions!

Jen_272

Cavy Slave
I dont know how long this was posted for im new! Im living in st.johns,nf as well and i would love for ppl to write to be about there guinea pigs if they have questions or comments! My email is [email protected], please contact me!
Jenna

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Hello Jen_272 welcome to the forum . Do you have any guinea pigs? We would love to see pictures . I'm from St.Lawrence on the burin pensulia , but I don't live home I am in Iqaluit, NU . There are a few newfies here but not that many maybe 3 or more . Were pretty rare around here but It seems like the word is getting out and more people from Newfoundland are joing so thats a good thing , anyways hope to talk with you more and I'm sure you will love this site , its filled with great people and tons of usefull and proper guinea pig information, nuttin but the best .

Last edited:

Jen_272

Cavy Slave
Yeah, i have a piggie! His name is Bailey! He is sick now, i spend most of my time waitiing on him when im not working! I hope he gets better! im thinking about getting him a friend! but i am going to wait until he gets better! Im hoping a friend might cheer him up!

Thanks for writing me
Jenna

Vanilla

Cavy Slave
:D I live in St.Johns,NL!!

Steph87

Cavy Slave
I live in Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I find it so difficult to find anyone in my area who has a piggie or is even interested in them. It'd be good to get to know some of you :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.