Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hey!!

xxtazxx

Cavy Slave
:) hi everyone!

my names tasmine and im from the uk i dont have any guinea pigs yet but me and my mom both want some so were thinking about getting 2 girls so we kinda have 1 each but theyre together so they dont get lonely. i dont know much about guinea pigs yet so u'll be getting lots of questions from me lol because i want to make sure we can give the piggies the best life we can before we get any!! hope i make some friends :)

taz xx

Last edited by a moderator:

katiecavyNC

Cavy Slave
Welcome and good for you for doing your homework first!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Taz. I'm sure you will learn alot here and make some friends.

You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our policies and guidelines. We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an international forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

Charlie's_mamma

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Tasmine! I'm Deb, you're going to fall in love with this place soon enough. It's so gosh darn addictive! I'm glad you're doing research first. Once you think you're ready to get guinea pigs petfinder.com is always a good place to look for guinea pigs to adopt in your area. Oh questions are always welcomed here so ask away.

xxtazxx

Cavy Slave
sorry voodoojoint ive read the rules now and ill write in propper english from now on i just write in chat talk automaticly im used to doing it :( im really sorry. oh and my punctuation might not be that good so im sorry if its not but ill try my best!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Thank you for cooperation and being so understanding. Do you thing you could add some capitalization to your posts? The old folks, like me, have a hard time reading the posts if they are in chat speak or lack capitalization.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.