PDA

View Full Version : Hayrack full?

JarBax
06-10-06, 02:47 pm
I have tried several times over a few days to upload photos of my hayrack - each time I'm told they've uploaded successfully - but they never appear in the gallery... is the hayrack full?!

Ly&Pigs
06-10-06, 04:36 pm
If you mean is the hayrack gallery full, no it's not. There is no limit on pictures that can be put into each type of gallery. Not sure what the problem is with your photo not uploading correctly.

JarBax
06-11-06, 03:13 pm
Yup - I did (rather mysteriously) mean the hay-rack gallery! I'm not sure why they're not uploading either - I've tried with more than one pic...and it's not just the hay rack, as i also apparently successfully uploaded a now non-existent photo of my cage (alternative layout/fleece), and in accessories too? Yet others of my pictures are there. Hmmm...

JarBax
06-15-06, 12:46 pm
OK - I'm doing the same thing I did for my first photo's to upload - but although I get a 'photo's successfully uploaded' message, I never get to the processing page - and my photo's aren't uploaded. Am I doing something wrong?

CavySpirit
06-15-06, 02:06 pm
I just tested it and it works fine for me.

email me the photo you are trying to upload. I'll try it tonight at home.

JarBax
06-15-06, 02:35 pm
Many thanks - piccies e-mailed.

JarBax
08-26-06, 04:13 pm
Hmmm...beginning to wonder if it's just me now! I have tried several permutations today to upload photos of my 'bathroom floortime' into the gallery - again, I am told each time that the photos have uploaded successfully - but they are not in the gallery! (dread to think where they've ended up!) I really am careful, and follow all the links/ procedures to the letter...why won't my pictures upload?