Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two to Four

CavyCrazee
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Congrats on your new additions. Where are you getting your new piggies? I'm assuming all your piggies are girls? I have a girl named Angel and I also like the name Abby.

CavyCrazee

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Congrats, can't wait to see them. I don't know on the names, if it fits them keep it, if not change it.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Congrats. I can't wait to see pigtures of your new girls. :)

CavyCrazee

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Aww, cuties!

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Aww they are so precious.

CavyCrazee

JennG

Cavy Slave
I've only ever used fleece and really like it better. I do have potties (one big one under the hay rack) to catch some poo. The potties have newspaper, aspen and carefresh layered in them. Your girls are cute!

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

I think Abigail fits the tan/white/browny one. You'll know which name suits them both once you get to see their personalities better. Personally I like Finette, Wilfreda and Zara just by looking at "Angel". I tend to fit names to personalities more than anything though.

Like my Charlie is cheeky in looks and temperament (cheeky Charlie just sounds right). Tuppence was named by my grandmother, but wherever it came from it fits her perfectly. Lottie's name is similar to her rescue name (Lolly) and she suited Lottie so much more than Lolly; I didn't want to change it too much in case she knew herself as Lolly. And Jasmine was originally going to be called Florida but her essential nickname Florrie just didn't suit. Jazzie Jasmine for a hyper pig.
Their second names - Parsley, Poppy, Primrose and Peaches (respectively) are all down to temperament and a name theme. Parsley, Poppy and Primrose are all plants/herbs/flowers. Jasmine is too but it is her first, not second, name (no first names which suited her fitted but any other "P" flowers/plants/herbs). Parsley because he loves parsley, Poppy because she popcorned a lot in her youth. Primrose to fit in with the theme!

Anyway I rambled on a bit there. You probably get the idea though after all that.

See you around.

Laura ~ CCC

CavyCrazee
CavyCrazee

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
That's one of the beauties of fleece. It wicks any moisture down to the layers under it and the top stays basically pretty dry. Pigs will pretty much still poop anywhere though.

CavyCrazee

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Yay! Congrats!! Well done you for taking in three piggies. They will love you for it. Have you a C&C cage ready for them?

CavyCrazee
CavyCrazee
CavyCrazee
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.