Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

9 Piggies for 3 days Pigsiting

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
I am pigsiting my moms 3 boys and I have my 4 boys and 2 girls also. I need some advice on how to give them all love and attention ? Here are some pigatures of my piggy crew for 3 days.

Isabell(left) and Sparkle(right) My two girls

From left to right We have Pepper,Foxy,Nibbler,Red,Stewie,And Squeak, Rascal is took his veggie and is hiding under the ramp. Pepper, Rascal and Stewie are my moms. The other 4 boys are mine.

Martini

Cavy Slave
Wow, it's so cute to see them all like that! I'm sorry that i have no clue how to give that many piggies attention, though you might want to just make lap it shorter and just fool around with them while their in the cage more? I'm no expert, but my girls love it when i play with them while their in their cage.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
To be perfectly honest, with that many, I would forgo laptime. That's really more for the human than the pig anyway. You might want to set up a bigger grid playpen for the boys and girls seperately to have more floor playtime and visit.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I have seven pigs and try to hold them two at a time to make sure they all get in lots of cuddles and time.

The only other advice I have for you is to pace yourself!!! :)

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the great advice guys. Its gonna be a long weekend, I have been nervous I am hearing some chattering going on so I am trying to keep a close eye on the boys.

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
Ok I finaly got Rascal to come out for a picture.He is the grey colored one.

Charlie's_mamma

Cavy Slave
aww such cuties! I know how it feels when you have some many pigs and only two hands. It's overwhelming. Have all the males met yet? If so maybe you could spend about an hour with the males and then another hour with all the females?

Martini

Cavy Slave
To be honest, i think you're in for a very busy few days! But if you gotta be busy, there is no better way then to be busy with piggies. =)

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
I had to separate Stewie from the rest of the boys lasy night. He was nipping my little foxy and chattering away and it caused all of the piggies to squeak away. I couldnt go to sleep cause of it so ihad to separate for my well being. other then that though all the boys have always got along since i bring my guys to my moms house for play time alot.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.