Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Delivery????

Doolittell

Cavy Slave
:confused: Hi, I'm new here and I have a question about the CC cages. I just bought one over 2 weeks ago and I've yet to receive it. I've tried to get ahold of someone by emailing the address given, but I've yet to receive a reply. I have no tracking info because it was never sent to me. What can I do to find out if my cage is going to be delivered?

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Please do not post all in bold or a color. Bold, italics, underlining, and colors are meant only for emphasis of a single word or short phrase.

When did you send the email? It can sometimes take a few days for emails to be received and responded to.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
I am sure someone will help you. I made my own so I have no idea about this. Sorry, but hang on it will be taken care of.

Doolittell

Cavy Slave
I've sent a couple of emails throughout the week and still no reply. I wish there was a phone # to call. It just worries me that the payment was received and I have no proof other than my paypal receipt that I ordered the cage....... Sorry about the posting in color and in bold, I should've read the rules.....My bad...

CCcages

Cavy Slave
I received your order on Thursday, June 1st. That was 8 days ago - not two weeks. Generally, as stated on the order page, it takes 1-2 days to process, then it ships. June 5th was the first possible day I could have shipped, which it did. MO is a 3-4-day transit from me in CT. Your UPS tracking number is 1ZY9E9210343786754.
UPS tried to delivery it today the 8th and you were not available to sign for it. (They must require a signature in your area.) UPS rescheduled the delivery for tomorrow the 9th.
P.S. I also replied to you on the 1st that I received your order and it would ship in 1-2 days. Today was the FIRST and ONLY email received from you.

Sue

CCcages

Cavy Slave
Are you kidding? You opened a paypal dispute without even giving me a day to respond? You received your cage in ONE WEEK and you opened a dispute? wow.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Doolittell, I am assuming that you've WITHDRAWN the paypal dispute or done whatever it takes to make it right. Sue's rep is impeccable. Please indicate that you've resolved this. Thank you.

Doolittell

Cavy Slave
I'm not trying to ruin anybody's reputation. I think that you should check your email more closely. I did send you more than one email. I think that I've given you ample time to respond. I haven't received my cage as of yet. UPS didn't come to my house and try to deliver anything. I was home and I'm always home. I have 5 dogs too, so there's no way somebody could come to my house without the whole neighborhood knowing. I had no choice to go through paypal. I had no other way to get ahold of you. Maybe you should list a phone # for things like this and maybe give people more of a choice in their delivery options. I will close the dispute as soon as I receive my cage.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
She gave you the UPS tracking number. Go here: (broken link removed)

It says EXACTLY what she posted. Shipped on the 5th, attempted delivery on the 8th. I suggest you contact UPS.

EARTH CITY, MO, US 06/08/2006 4:12 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

CCcages

Cavy Slave
Go to (broken link removed) and track it - that was the available information. Call them 800-742-5877 to arrange something. Perhaps you provided the wrong address. You did NOT send ANY emails from you except for ONE yesterday a.m. as I searched very carefully. You're mistaken about ordering two weeks ago, so it's a given you're mistaken about emailing me. Perhaps also you should give a person a chance to reply more than a few hours before you jump to conclusions and file disputes. Geesh, have a bit of patience. I work during the day and a phone number would not have helped.

Doolittell

Cavy Slave
I did contact UPS by email and by phone. I was told that the driver went to the wrong address even though they have my correct address. She took all my information and said she was sending it to the main center so that the driver would get the information and make sure he goes to the correct address this time. She made sure that she took my phone number. I told you that nobody came to my house. I did send you more than one email, I don't care what you say, your not the only one who has pride and a good reputation. I'm sorry that it all came to this. You can't blame someone for being on guard as far as their money goes. I've never ordered anything from you and all I kept reading was how quick your delivery was, but of course, mine had to get screwed up. I hope that there isn't any hard feelings and I'm sure that we both have learned another life lesson.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Emails DO occasionally get lost. I hope since UPS admitted that the delivery problem was their driver's fault, you have gone back to PayPal and retracted the dispute.

Doolittell

Cavy Slave
Yes, I have retracted and closed the dispute at paypal. UPS is all flustered after the email that I sent them and then speaking with them by phone. They couldn't apologize more. I did tell them they should be telling Susan they're sorry and not really me. I hope that you read the messages that I left with paypal. They truly say what I feel. Thank you and sorry....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.