PDA

View Full Version : Heloo

Crazy 4 Cavies
06-01-06, 04:41 pm
*Heloo*
My name is Soph and yes you have all converted me over to CC cages :D (wooooo go CC Cages!) I have been reading through the forums but most of all looking at pics :) and my are they wonderful!
I will be starting to build my CC cage as soon as my cubes come in the post (should be saturday AND i found them on e-bay in the uk so i'm ultra happy about that one)
At the moment they are in store bought cages (large ones but neather the less still store bought:yuck: )
I am very exited to get started on my cage !

Right. . . . . .
I have 7 pigs.
3 sows (Mystery,Miffy,Echo) and 4 boars(Rodney,Wayne,Chuckle-Bee and Pig) pics to come.

So thank you for being here Cavy cages :D

Percy's Mom
06-01-06, 04:58 pm
Welcome aboard Crazy 4 Cavies! It's great to see that the information here has already had an impact. If you haven't already, please check out the following thread. It has a ton of great information for you condensed in one spot.
http://www.cavycages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17032

Crazy 4 Cavies
06-01-06, 05:00 pm
Thank you for the welcome Percy's Mom :)
Yup i have read that good information
Thanks!

jdomans
06-01-06, 07:22 pm
Glad you found this group. Now the next thing we want is always pigtures.

kittnkarr
06-01-06, 08:07 pm
Glad to hear that you are building them C&C Cages and for finding the site. You'll find loads of information along with great ideas for your piggies new home.

Welcome aboard and can't wait to see piggy pigtures and pics of the new cage.

cavy-cool-crazy
06-02-06, 11:21 am
Hiya Soph! Can't wait to see the C&C cages when they are built.

You'll probably figure out who I am soon enough. I only need to say "Tuppence". :rolleyes:

See ya around!

Laura ~ CCC
xx