Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 new rabbits...

Kizerk

Cavy Slave
... well i dont think you guys will be happy about people buying pets...n unable to care for them.. well that happened to my dad. i came home yesterday and he had two rabbits in a large cardboard box... he bought it from a man.. itthat he met... i dont know if the rabbits are better off with my familiy or the man... it was a surpise

well anyways, i'm going to walmart and petco after... to buy some stuff. i do know some stuff about rabbits. fortunately i bought a book months ago, when i was interested in rabbits...

they seem to be english spots, and both females

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Kizerk
I really need you to read over the policies and guidelines for this site. I could hardly read your post.

As far as the rabbits go--please go to https://rabbit.org/ You will get alot of great info there.

bunnyluv17

Cavy Slave
The first thing you need to do is to make sure both rabbits are, in fact, female. Either talk to a vet or another rabbit-savvy person to verify the sexes. Good luck, and as voodoojoint said, visit www.rabbit.org

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.