Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK bargain bed!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
Popped into 'Poundstretcher' today, on a mission for something completely unrelated for work, and spotted an end of aisle pet section. There amongst the dog chews and litter trays, was a 'pet bed'. I imagine it is really meant for a cat (it is quite big) - but I reckon at £3.00, it was a bargain nonetheless! It is in the style of a cosy cup - paw print fleece inner, lined polypropylene outer base, with furry fleece rim. I have positioned mine under a logroll tunnel, and Mary and Marble have investigated it, hoppity-skipping in and out the tunnel. I was kind of hoping for a cutey photo opportunity - but it's not there favourite place to chill...maybe I'll rearrange the furniture - again!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know - 'at £3 it's gotta be worth a go!'

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
Awww man... I am looking for new beds but I don't have a poundstretcher. I have a poundland but they don't do piggie stuff!

muffin

Cavy Slave
Thistle cavies rescue sells cuddle cups. They are big enough to get two small piggies in at once. They were pretty cheap too, I can't remember how much exactly. All proceeds go to the rescue.

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
Yeah I know, but those aren't the type I want. I brought some of those types before and they only last a few washes. I just brought 3 cot bumpers on ebay now so that will keep me going!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Hey cool, I got my grids from poundstretcher! Love that shop :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.