Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Canadian Pet Connection?

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before? I'm curious about how much they would charge to ship a 5 or 10 pound bag of cavy cuisine.

I noticed that their office location on their website is in Oakville. Do they have an actual store I could go into in Oakville, so I don't have to pay shipping? I looked all around their website, but couldn't find that info.

Or, if anyone in southern Ontario gets Oxbow products somewhere else, I'd love to hear where. I'm trying to find a more economical way to get it.

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Well, I emailed them, and got some of my questions answered. Shipping is free on the first order! That means I can order more than I might have otherwise.

Also, they do have a store, and it's near both the QEW and the 407, so it's not far out of the way for me to stop there between here and Toronto. As long as I'm driving and not on a bus...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.