Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey whats up?

irockdude

Cavy Slave
Well I'm CJ, I live in Downey and Ive had my cavys for a couple of months now. My first one is Peppermint (Dont know the breed name). My cousin gave him to me because he was allergic to Peppermint. My secod guinea pig is a black abbysinian named Black (cant think of a name so yeah..). My little brother spotted this guy buy some trash cans on our block and he had a huge bag of cedar bedding, a food bowl, and a water bottle. We were surprised because we had a lot of cats in the neighborhood and he didnt get threatened by any. (The cage door was open). Right now theyre doing ok in a 2x5 c&c cage and here are some pics.

Here are some pics.

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

janetangel

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. Glad you were able to provide good homes for your two cuties. Keep the pigtures going.

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You have gorgeous piggies, im glad you saved black from that dumpster how awful for them... im sure you'll like it here! Always nice to welcome a fellow piggie lover. :D

JennG

Cavy Slave
I'm so glad you were able to save Black. I can't believe someone would just dump him like that. You may consider treating both boys for mites and get them in for a vet well check up especially Black. I'd do it just to be on the safe side. Congrats on saving these cuties. And welcome!

irockdude

Cavy Slave
I already got them treated for mites and the checkup. The vet said they were healthy but Black was a little dehydrated and wasnt given enough food. Hes ok now though.

JennG

Cavy Slave
I'm glad to hear that you took him to the vet already. That makes me think he's in a great home. Teehee! Congrats and can't wait for more pigtures.

irockdude

Cavy Slave
Heres more pigtures during floor time eating:

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. Your guinea pigs are very cute. Peppermints breed is an American. I am glad you rescued Black from those conditions.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Your boys are so lucky to have found you. They are adorbale. Welcome to the group.

little_russian

Cavy Slave
Wow! How could have somebody done such a thing to an adorable creature like that!:weepy: You are wonderful for taking him in and giving him the care and love that you do! You've done everything by the book - I think you have a lot to teach us all! A warm welcome to you and the cutties (those are some cute pigtures, I especially love the last one of Black). By the way, I love his name - it's simple and has a taste to it! Welcome!

irockdude

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone.

kittnkarr

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the group. I love the pigtures and especially Black. He is such a cutie. Kudos to you for rescuing him and taking him in. Can't wait for more pigtures.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.