Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Luna madness

saturn_power

Cavy Slave
hi im new here and i would like to introduce you to my piggie, Luna.

she is an american crested( i think) and currently lives on her own as her partner Harri passed away:guilty: i am hoping to get two new piggie friends for her from the guinea pig rehome site. i should know by tomorrow if i can get them and the tension is killing me!!!!

well bye

~SP~:love:

JennG

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. It's great that you are going to get TWO new friends for your baby. Good luck and please post pictures of everyone.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. It is very good you are getting two more friends for your pig. Just make sure it is the same sex or a neutered boar and a female (plus your girl).

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to Cavy Cages.

You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our Policies and Guidelines. We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an International forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read. We also like to see smilies/emoticons used with great restraint. The rule of thumb is to use only one or two smilies/emoticons per every 10 posts that you make.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

saturn_power

Cavy Slave
Hi,
Thanks for your replys. The two pigs i was going to adopt have been rehomed but we are phoning the rescue center tomorrow.
~SP~

saturn_power

Cavy Slave
I'm phoning them today and im freaking out!!!
What if they don't have any pigs, well i finally buit a c+c cage for them (in my case its a cube and cable tie cage) it has no correx base. Is it true that the minimum amount of room per guineapig is one square foot?

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
saturn_power said:
I'm phoning them today and im freaking out!!!
What if they don't have any pigs, well i finally buit a c+c cage for them (in my case its a cube and cable tie cage) it has no correx base. Is it true that the minimum amount of room per guineapig is one square foot?

No, the recommended minimum on here is 7.5sq feet, increasing by 3sq feet (or thereabouts) every time you add another pig.

If you can't get correx then use lino, it's cheap and works well for me.

saturn_power

Cavy Slave
im not using correx at all

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
What will you put on the bottom them?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.