Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi

babydoll

Cavy Slave
hi my name is sara my first piggie died last january. he was a male. so i got a girl to see what it was like owning a girl pig. her name is baby doll :p

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
You may not have had a chance to read the forum rules yet. Please do take the time to read over all of our Policies and Guidelines. We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an International forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Thank you very much for your attention to these details. We look forward to your continued participation.

TipiDancer

Cavy Slave
Hi, babydoll. Very nice to meet you. We would all love to see some pictures of your piggy and her cage. I hope you have a nice time here. And get all the information you can. You never know what might happen!

pink_cottonball

Cavy Slave
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Yes, pigtures are very welcome! Just a question though,two actually- 1- Do you have two girl pigs or just one? If you only have one you really need to get it a friend. 2-Did you adopt?

JennG

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. I hope you learn alot from this site, I know I did. Enjoy and yes we'd love to see pictures.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.