PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi :)

piggie_2006
05-19-06, 04:22 pm
Hi! This is my first post here and just wanted to introduce my piggers. I have had piggie (her name actually lol) now for about 2 and 1/2 months and was 2 +- years old when she arrived to my home. She's very friendly (likes to give a lot of kisses) and LOVES to fall asleep on my lap, or anyone's for that matter :) . I am also planning on gettin her a friend in the near future (open to any advice on that). This is the first piggers I've had and wouldn't give her up for anything!!!!!

PiggieMom
05-19-06, 05:02 pm
Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to adopt.

dextersmycutegp
05-19-06, 06:08 pm
Welcome! If your avatar is a picture of her, then she sure is cute!

SW <3 Guineas
05-19-06, 08:01 pm
Hello and just a quick hint for getting your pig a friend, try and get two cavies the same age so neither has to stay lonely for to long. This sounds a bit odd but I'll explain! I had 2 guinea pigs (mouse and rat) however rat passed away recently, poor mouse was quite devistated because they were quite close however when I choose to get another pig I realised if I got a younger one I'd have to get 2 so they did not end up in the same situation. So I make sure there are always 2 cavies together if one passes away. This seems very petty and I'm sure it's fine to just get one extra no matter what age but I just thought it'd be less lonely if they had someone to morn with.