Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Just wanted to say hi :)

piggie_2006

Cavy Slave
Hi! This is my first post here and just wanted to introduce my piggers. I have had piggie (her name actually lol) now for about 2 and 1/2 months and was 2 +- years old when she arrived to my home. She's very friendly (likes to give a lot of kisses) and LOVES to fall asleep on my lap, or anyone's for that matter :) . I am also planning on gettin her a friend in the near future (open to any advice on that). This is the first piggers I've had and wouldn't give her up for anything!!!!!

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to adopt.

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
Welcome! If your avatar is a picture of her, then she sure is cute!

SW <3 Guineas

Cavy Slave
Hello and just a quick hint for getting your pig a friend, try and get two cavies the same age so neither has to stay lonely for to long. This sounds a bit odd but I'll explain! I had 2 guinea pigs (mouse and rat) however rat passed away recently, poor mouse was quite devistated because they were quite close however when I choose to get another pig I realised if I got a younger one I'd have to get 2 so they did not end up in the same situation. So I make sure there are always 2 cavies together if one passes away. This seems very petty and I'm sure it's fine to just get one extra no matter what age but I just thought it'd be less lonely if they had someone to morn with.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.