PDA

View Full Version : Baled Timothy Hay

wlenglee
06-14-04, 12:19 am
Hi

Anybody wants to share a bale of Timothy Hay. Selangor Polo & Riding Club are selling baled alfalfa and timothy hay for RM70. I think a bale is a lot compared to pet supplies portions. I read from another forum that a bale can go for months and it's really more economical in the long run.

If you're interested please call 03-2074 7169 (9 am - 5 pm). Btw I'm staying around PJ.

Wai Leng

kennethlhm
06-22-04, 02:32 am
Hi

Anybody wants to share a bale of Timothy Hay. Selangor Polo & Riding Club are selling baled alfalfa and timothy hay for RM70. I think a bale is a lot compared to pet supplies portions. I read from another forum that a bale can go for months and it's really more economical in the long run.

If you're interested please call 03-2074 7169 (9 am - 5 pm). Btw I'm staying around PJ.

Wai Leng

What's the weight for a bale of timothy hay? Where is selangor polo & riding club? Do they sell bedding as well?

wlenglee
06-22-04, 06:27 pm
Bedding? not sure.

Why don't you call them 03-4256 4531. They are now known as Royal Selangor Polo Club. Can you also ask them what's the weight per bale. I think it should be a big bale cause they are feeding the horses with it and horses call really eat a lot. They don't have any additional bale for sale now. I will probably call again next month.

kennethlhm
08-25-04, 07:23 pm
Bedding? not sure.

Why don't you call them 03-4256 4531. They are now known as Royal Selangor Polo Club. Can you also ask them what's the weight per bale. I think it should be a big bale cause they are feeding the horses with it and horses call really eat a lot. They don't have any additional bale for sale now. I will probably call again next month.
Any updates?

kennethlhm
08-30-04, 12:13 am
I called them. They said they use meadow hay only and is not for sale.

czai84
09-10-05, 05:26 am
wlenglee hm... if you buy a bale then i am with you =)

kennethlhm
09-11-05, 08:28 pm
wlenglee hm... if you buy a bale then i am with you =)She share 1/2 bale with another friend if not mistaken

czai84
09-12-05, 11:53 am
erm.. kennethlm you wanna share with me and some cari member? i stay in apartment, green grass also din have =(, you know any place we can bring gp go to play 1?

kennethlhm
09-12-05, 08:20 pm
erm.. kennethlm you wanna share with me and some cari member? i stay in apartment, green grass also din have =(, you know any place we can bring gp go to play 1?give them more floortime