Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Singapore/Malaysia Baled Timothy Hay

wlenglee

Cavy Slave
Hi

Anybody wants to share a bale of Timothy Hay. Selangor Polo & Riding Club are selling baled alfalfa and timothy hay for RM70. I think a bale is a lot compared to pet supplies portions. I read from another forum that a bale can go for months and it's really more economical in the long run.

If you're interested please call 03-2074 7169 (9 am - 5 pm). Btw I'm staying around PJ.

Wai Leng

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
wlenglee said:
Hi

Anybody wants to share a bale of Timothy Hay. Selangor Polo & Riding Club are selling baled alfalfa and timothy hay for RM70. I think a bale is a lot compared to pet supplies portions. I read from another forum that a bale can go for months and it's really more economical in the long run.

If you're interested please call 03-2074 7169 (9 am - 5 pm). Btw I'm staying around PJ.

Wai Leng

What's the weight for a bale of timothy hay? Where is selangor polo & riding club? Do they sell bedding as well?

wlenglee

Cavy Slave
Bedding? not sure.

Why don't you call them 03-4256 4531. They are now known as Royal Selangor Polo Club. Can you also ask them what's the weight per bale. I think it should be a big bale cause they are feeding the horses with it and horses call really eat a lot. They don't have any additional bale for sale now. I will probably call again next month.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
wlenglee said:
Bedding? not sure.

Why don't you call them 03-4256 4531. They are now known as Royal Selangor Polo Club. Can you also ask them what's the weight per bale. I think it should be a big bale cause they are feeding the horses with it and horses call really eat a lot. They don't have any additional bale for sale now. I will probably call again next month.
Any updates?

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
I called them. They said they use meadow hay only and is not for sale.

czai84

Cavy Slave
wlenglee hm... if you buy a bale then i am with you =)

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
czai84 said:
wlenglee hm... if you buy a bale then i am with you =)
She share 1/2 bale with another friend if not mistaken

czai84

Cavy Slave
erm.. kennethlm you wanna share with me and some cari member? i stay in apartment, green grass also din have =(, you know any place we can bring gp go to play 1?

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
czai84 said:
erm.. kennethlm you wanna share with me and some cari member? i stay in apartment, green grass also din have =(, you know any place we can bring gp go to play 1?
give them more floortime

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.