Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Any Albertans Out There?

cavynator

Cavy Slave
Yanno', like the Alberta Beef? :crazy:
I'm from Edmonton, to be exact.
Anyone else?
If so, know of any good places where I could purchase some hay?
How about, rescue some piggies? Hehehe.

Inrun

Cavy Slave
GE (Or is it G&E) Pharmacy at the end of Whyte ave sells good guinea pig quality hay.

cavynator

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I've recently purchased some there!
So glad to see another Edmontonian!

tcarey

Cavy Slave
Hi Cavynator, and Inrun!

Pet Planet also carries hay, but I think the GE Pharmacy is cheaper.

The Edmonton Humane Society often has pigs in need of a good home.

DragynSpire
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Trega

Cavy Slave
Wow, it's kind of funny that you are posting here since all you ever say are negative things about this forum.

One more from Alberta here, how are you all?

K
p.s. - the last time I was in the SPCA in Edmonton they didn't have any pigs in at all. Have you been there recently and found any?

zippysmom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
howdy! I'm from alberta too!

DragynSpire

elvis'mom

Cavy Slave
I'm from Alberta. New to the board as well. My guinea pig Elvis is still very young. I currently have him in a store bought pen that has been passed down through generations of pigs. I am looking to build a new, larger pen. Does anyone have any suggestions, I live in an apartment, and only have limited space. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

DragynSpire
DragynSpire

elvis'mom

Cavy Slave
Cool. Thanks for the help. I was feeling guilty about his pen after visiting this site, so I'll have to get on top of that. I appreciate it.

DragynSpire

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I was trying to adopt another american red sow to keep my female piggie happy.
Why so specific about what kind of GP you want to get? Do you have plans to breed her? I certainly hope you wouldn't breed a rescued animal that you have no genetic history on. In the past that didn't exactly work out for you, or the animal, did it?

I certainly hope that you have learned your lesson, having caused the death of so many of your animals due to your breeding practices, and stop breeding.

DragynSpire

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
You are completley insane. I have nothing to justify to you.
Tsk, tsk...name calling is a no-no around here. You won't be given as much leaway here as you got on that other forum.

I haven't caused the deaths of any guineau pigs but 1 who died of a prolapse. I highly doubt I caused the prolapse myself.
I can think of 3 different GPs that died in your care due to breeding including the lethal you produced because you couldn't distinguish a roan even though you act like you are some sort of GP expert and stated in the past you would never breed roans.

Never mind breeding piggies is stupid, there are tonnes of them out there.

I'm not a piggie breeder.
Lies and more lies. There are plenty of threads on that other forum by you about breeding and breeding and breeding some more.

You know who I am as we had words in the past. I absolutely know who you are.

DragynSpire

Trega

Cavy Slave
As for 'that other forum' I no longer participate there because their moderator was silly and irresponsible. If you're picking a fight its unnecessary, and your little friends can take a hike as well.

You were banned at the other forum for threatening a mod.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Name calling? Hardly. You are insane, thats a fact not an opinion.

3 different pigs that died? Really - Good to see you can't count either. I had 1 die from a prolapse, but yes I had a lethal as well. As for a roan vs. dal, we never did determine that the black roan was the father because of where the white piggie was from - a non sexed pen - and most likely was inbred with her other sisters and brothers. I never bred a roan or dal, nor did I breed a dal. My Dal was an adoption as well.

As for 'that other forum' I no longer participate there because their moderator was silly and irresponsible. If you're picking a fight its unnecessary, and your little friends can take a hike as well.

K

Her little friends run this place. You are banned and that's a fact, not an opinion. You are the one that needs to take a hike. Why did you even bother to register and post with such open invitations of 'ban me, ban me please?' Nothing better to do? You don't play the troll game very well. The good ones manage to last a while.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I do find it painfully entertaining that you have "relegated" yourself to a forum you consider "weird" and "ridiculous".

Edit: Oh boo, T, you done banned him! I knew it wouldn't be long for his attention seeking behaviour to begin.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.