Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cavy Spirit

MetallichicA

Cavy Slave
Not quite sure where to ask this... and it may have been asked before... if so, sorry!

Anyway, there's still a link to Cavy Spirit on the main Cavy Cages page... but I noticed that Cavy Spirit's website is extremely out-of-date! Why is that? I used to go look at the adoptables quite often (loved the pictures, heh) and now I see it hasn't been updated in over a year. Cavy Spirit is still running, isn't it? If so, is there an updated Adoptables page?

The reason I ask is because I'll be moving to Monterey, CA, soon, and was hoping to adopt a piggy from Cavy Spirit.

Like I said, if this is in the wrong place or has been answered elsewhere, sorry about that! :)

Becky

Just wondering if anyone ever checks this forum... :-\

I noticed the same thing about the adoptables. I suggest you email them and ask as I don't have the answer. Probably a lot of people use this forum but also don't know the answer.

hmmm. I'm not sure what you are talking about. For about a month, I hadn't updated it, but recently, it's being updated about every other week. The list of adoptables is current within about a week.

I've been putting my internet time and efforts into two new projects right now. Both are very big projects for guinea pigs. One is a major site revision, the other is a brand new site, both with major database applications.

There was a new page with totally new content added to cavy spirit a month or two ago about kids. https://cavyspirit.com/kidsandguineapigs.htm

And if you look at the very bottom, right-hand of the front page, you'll last page revision date was June 1, 2004. I think that's pretty current.

Date(s): May 28, 2002. Album by (broken link removed)

is what the Adoptables page says at the top... I thought that meant that was when they were last uploaded... but I guess not! :) Maybe that's the date of the oldest picture in that album.

Glad to hear you're still adopting piggies out! I'll see you guys in about 2-3 months!!

Look forward to it.

fyi, that was the date that album was created.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.