Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hi everyone I'm new

bennyboy2006

Cavy Slave
I am new around here but have been "working with" guinea pigs for about a year with Ryanr since he got his first piggie and fell in love and threatened to pignap most of his 6 pigs. I have wanted a pig for a long time and have just been given the opportunity when ryan found these two at petco up for adoption and whala! here they are.

smore

benny

cuddling together

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Benny and Smores are absolutely adorable. I'm so glad to see they made it to their forever home. Make sure you keep the pigtures coming as they get settled in.

bennyboy2006

Cavy Slave
will do updates will be posted soon. :)

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Well RyanR deserves a round of applause. :goodvibes Glad you came aboard and we do look forward to hearing more about your boys.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Welcome aboard! Your piggies are adorable!

bennyboy2006

Cavy Slave
The boys are doing very well. I came home tonight and they had already turned one of the pigaloos over and made the cage all the time. Benny is doing pretty good with lap time but smore I am still working with. He will come I think, he likes it once I catch him but plays catch me if you can until I get him.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
My Polly loves to turn a pigloo over and sit in it like a boat. They look so funny like that. I am so glad you all are doing great.

RyanR

Cavy Slave
Oh so they turned on of the pigglos on your Janice? Sounds like them. I actually got home tonight and my boys were being quiet for the first time in two days. I think they'll chill out some more once I get the cage clean tomorrow. I'm happy to hear that Benny and Smore are going great.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.