Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

bye bye to my guineas

*guinealover*

Cavy Slave
My mom is making me get rid of my piggies. I asked one of my nabors and they are going to take them so thats a good thing..... and my mom said that i can get a smaller animal and im gettin 2 frogs

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Aww..I'm really sorry. :-( I feel so bad. LoL. Why is she making you get rid of them? Too big? They arn't big.

Lots of Love,

Em

Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
I am a 46 year old mom and I wouldn't let anyone take my Cujo away. I consider him my son! How anyone can just give a pet away unless there is some kind of real emergency is beyond me. I love him so much and the only thing that would come before him is my daughter. I took care of our last piggie and i take care of Cujo and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Good luck.

CuteFluffyThing

Cavy Slave
why would you give away a GP? i love my pets and i would never give them away , except for the children . We have a cavy family and they get children all the time, when they are big enough (read "too big to still be with us") we take them to the pet shop or we give them to friends if they can prove they can take care of one
So you're getting forgs? well i hope you have many lucky times with your frogs but im sorry to say you they can never give you the fluffyness a Gp has . I'm very sorry for you

kerrysko

Cavy Slave
CuteFluffyThing: If your g/ps keep breeding, you should separate the males from the females. Separate cages, please! It's a health risk every time a g/p gets pregnant, especially after they've had a few litters.

cavylover_76

Cavy Slave
Louis said:
Tell your mum this or make her look at this im 14 and if anyone took my guinea pig bozo away from me i would run away.
from louis
Running away from home does not show good judgement. Do not threaten your mom with this, it only shows a lack of maturity.

I am sorry she has asked you to find a new home for your pig(s). But it is her home and you must respect that. It's fine to disagree and be sad and upset, but you still have to respect her wishes. It's difficult, but that is the mature approach to things.

What you can do for your pigs is to make sure they get the best new home you can find for them. Provide the new owners with the links to this site and all the knowledge you have about making the pigs happy and healthy. This way you know the pigs will be just fine, and you have done the right things both by your mom and you GP.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Awesome Job CavyLover!

Lots of Love,

Em

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.