Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sugar and Spice have past

AnimalsLover

Cavy Slave
I know its been a while sence I have been on but only 1week after I rescued Sugar and Spice from that mean:mad: lady they both went to Piggy Haven and all that was left was my little boy all by his self in the corner:weepy:. So I knew I had to get him some new friends before he got to depressed:sad:.But he is doing better now and so am I. Now Sugar and Spice can RIP knowing that no one can ever treat them bad again!

C&K

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry that they passed on. It sounded like a horrible story where they came from? Did you pignap them? I am sure that even though they only knew the warmth of your home for 1 week, they appreciated it.

Did you put them in with your other guy? I would be worried that he is sick too, and now possibly the two new pigs are as well. You really need to quarintine pigs for 3 weeks if they could possibly be ill, and for 1 to 2 weeks if you are rather certain that they are not.

Where did you get the new ones?

RabbitLuver1

Cavy Slave
Really sorry to hear about your pigs Let them rest in Peace

Charlie's_mamma

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry about Sugar and Spice. I know how it is to lose a piggy after only having them for a week. ::hugs::

lilpiggy12
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry you lost both of them. That must be so hard to lose more than one pig at once. At least they lived comfortably with you for a week before their precious little lives came to an end.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.