Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hello i am a new piggie owner

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to post and say hello , i got my very first piggie on sat and he is so sweet, We named him Nibbler cause he loves to nibble on our fingers hehe , i have been reading alot about piggies and stuff they need and dont need , i put him out for his first floor time last for about half and hour so i dint stress him out to much , And he loved it he was popcorning all over place it was so cute, I just put up careboard boxes and a blanket down and put some hay for him and a box he could hide in and some toys , i will be working on getting a good playpen area set up for him , Anyways i will soon have some pictures up when i can find the cord for my camera so i can get them onto my computer =D

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
First of all, welcome to the forum. I know you will find tons of useful information so that you will become a great cavy slave.

Secondly, I need you to read over the rules and start posting properly with the proper capitalization and punctuation and spelling out your words. We are very strict on posting policy here because of all our international friends whose first language isn't english. The rules can be found here:
https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&a=7

guineapiglvr14

Cavy Slave
Hey! welcome to the forum!

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Welcome aboard. Read read and read some more. You will learn so much and the results are a very happy and healthy pig.

Marlania

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the board!

twinkies

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome. Are you planning to get Nibbler a pal? As you have read, piggies do better with playmates. Can't wait to see pigtures.

NewToPiggies

Cavy Slave
Yes , I bought Nibbler a pal this weekend , Unfortunatly i had no choice but to get one from a pet store. I havent been able to find any rescues here in North Idaho. I still am searching for my camera so i can get some pics of them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.