Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

In memory of Snickers

cjhx9

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Chris, and Shawna (AQH88) asked me if I would do a memorial post for snickers our guinea pig who was going in and out of the vet for a lump she has on her side that was pushing her intestines. Shawna posted this thread that describes what she was going through https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15385 This morning we found Snickers under her favorite sleeping place deceased. At first we thought she was sleeping because she looked so peaceful but when she wouldn’t come out for grass we knew something was wrong. It’s hard to believe Snickers has passed away because she looked more energetic than she has ever been for the past few weeks. Snickers and her father Licorice were dumped outside the humane society without even receiving names so I hope that Shawna and I made her life good for the 2 short years that we had her. She was such a nice Guinea pig and it’s sad to think that she is gone now. It seems that even the other guinea pigs are in mourning now.

So sorry for your loss of Snickers.
I am sure she had a wonderfull 2 years with you.
Big hugs to you and Shawna.

*Cyber Huggles* I'm so sorry. :weepy: I know Snickers was a great pigger.

I too am sorry.

I was just reading the thread for the first time today, and didn't expect to read such sad news. I am really sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear that. She had a great life with great parents that did everything to help her.
RIP Snickers

I'm so sorry for your loss of Snickers. She sounded like a great piggy. I know she was spoiled rotten, and you did everything possible to make her happy for the 2 years you had her.

:hug: I'm so sorry for your guys loss. RIP Snickers.

Snickers is buried underneath the tree next to blackberry bushes on the edge of my horse pasture. We planted some bluebell flowers on her grave. At least she got to spend the last 2years in a big cage with good food and lots of friends. There's not much more that a guinea pig wants than that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.