Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Does Coroplast come bigger than 4' x 8'?

stelly

Cavy Slave
Hi, have just spent all night assembling a grid cage (Hubby and I aren't speaking as a result..!) and now I realize that the floor space is going to be bigger than a single piece of Coroplast is...

The cage is L shaped with 2 grids at the top, 4 along the side and then 3 along the bottom.. (can't really explain very well). If it was just 2x4 I know a piece would fit, but if I need an extra 12" for the walls I'm looking at a piece 55" x 70" (which I would then need to trim a rectangular piece off of)

Does anyone know if Coroplast comes in larger sheets? Or should I just butt two pieces up against eachother and tape them? Is tape toxic to guinea pigs?

.... here I was thinking this would be easy!!

NoVeil

Cavy Slave
When I called a sign company for my sheet of coroplast, I know they had a larger size but I don't recall what it was.

I taped together two pieces of coroplast to put on the top level of Cinnamon's cage since I didn't have one piece wide enough. It is covered with door mats and she can't get to the tape. I also used the same tape on the corners of the base.

I got a 2X3 base and an almost 2X3 base out of one sheet of 4x8 coroplast.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.