Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Questions from Minnesota - Help!

maljor

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! maljor from Minnesota - I currently have 6 full time piggies: Porkey, Petunia, Daisy, Lilly, Oreo, and Tootsie. I rescued Oreo and Tootsie decieded that she didn't want to live with anyone else but her mom. (she has a little attitude LOL)

Here is were the questions begin:
I am building another C&C cage (I love them!) Can I get some suggestions on easy clean-up as well as fairly neat looking - I use Carfresh bedding right now and the kids are not litter trained. I like for them to look a little more clean than they do but I don't know how to do it - I've tried fleese fabric and the carefresh. I've even purchased some heavy fabric that I could brush off but didn't feel like it was clean enough for them. So help - if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them - I see all the cool pictures of cages and mine seem to be just a mess!

Thanks in advance! :confused:

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
The best thing I invested in, besides fleece, is a handy dandy handheld vacuum cleaner. It just makes it so much easier to spot clean, so even if you do it several times a day, it's easy.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Fleece is the best for looking clean as long as you clean it a couple times a day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.