Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK I actually found Cavy Cuisine in a SHOP!

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
Well, actually a garden centre (for any Scots interested, it is Torwood garden centre in Falkirk). They have a lovely pet centre with a huge selection of products - no animals for sale. They stock Cavy Cuisine, several Oxbow products for rabbits, all the SupaPet bed type products, Carefresh.

The CC is sold in kilo bags and is just over £3 per bag. Piggies had a good sniff but still went for the Excel over it!

JarBax

Cavy Slave
WAYHEY!!! Have never been there but have noted it for the next time I visit my folks in Edinburgh (might just have to bring that forward!). Thankyou!

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Lucky you! I still have to order mine online. A 4kg bag, lasting about 2-3 months, costs £20 from SPH Supplies including shipping. Mind you the shipping is nearly as expensive as the CC so it is a good price.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I will just bump this to say that they have started selling 4kg bags now at £11.65 each.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
In Northern Ireland, we can have our Vets stock it now. We just write to the vet, saying that our piggies get fed on Oxbow Cavy Cuisine, and they order it in for us. It should be cheaper too. It's the next best thing to having it in a shop!

kiraroo

Cavy Slave
just wanted to say for anyone living in Cambridgeshire the shop at Wood Green Animal Shelters also sells it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.