PDA

View Full Version : I actually found Cavy Cuisine in a SHOP!

daftscotslass
04-19-06, 02:15 pm
Well, actually a garden centre (for any Scots interested, it is Torwood garden centre in Falkirk). They have a lovely pet centre with a huge selection of products - no animals for sale. They stock Cavy Cuisine, several Oxbow products for rabbits, all the SupaPet bed type products, Carefresh.

The CC is sold in kilo bags and is just over £3 per bag. Piggies had a good sniff but still went for the Excel over it!

JarBax
04-19-06, 02:30 pm
WAYHEY!!! Have never been there but have noted it for the next time I visit my folks in Edinburgh (might just have to bring that forward!). Thankyou!

cavy-cool-crazy
04-22-06, 08:10 am
Lucky you! I still have to order mine online. A 4kg bag, lasting about 2-3 months, costs £20 from SPH Supplies including shipping. Mind you the shipping is nearly as expensive as the CC so it is a good price.

daftscotslass
08-01-06, 10:25 am
I will just bump this to say that they have started selling 4kg bags now at 11.65 each.

cavy-cool-crazy
08-02-06, 09:24 am
In Northern Ireland, we can have our Vets stock it now. We just write to the vet, saying that our piggies get fed on Oxbow Cavy Cuisine, and they order it in for us. It should be cheaper too. It's the next best thing to having it in a shop!

kiraroo
08-21-06, 11:10 am
just wanted to say for anyone living in Cambridgeshire the shop at Wood Green Animal Shelters also sells it