PDA

View Full Version : Hi,my name is jasha

Jozia
04-09-06, 04:23 pm
Sorry no pictures of my cavies,but I can tell you about them.I have two cavies both males,Jozia and crash.Now lets talk about me.My name is Marissa,Iam *** and I love cavies!!You'll love me on this forum cause Iam tons of fun and I love my cavies!!!:) lol

Jozia
04-09-06, 04:56 pm
Hi,my name is jasha and I come from HoustonTx .I love this website because I use to be in this website but I forgot my password and my username.I like to talk to any one of you guys!:) I have 4 pigges and they are called Nala,cimon,yasmine,and Qennie.:love:

JennG
04-09-06, 07:22 pm
Welcome back to the forum. We always love to see pigtures. We also have several members from Texas.

Texas Cavys
04-10-06, 09:12 am
Welcome back to the forum jasha. I also live Houston Texas, if you have any questions fell free to ask.

Ly&Pigs
04-10-06, 08:09 pm
Why did you make two separate introduction threads? You are allowed to make one intro thread in this forum. This one will be merged into the other one you made.

Also please take the time to read the posting rules and forum etiquette thread. We are very strict about posting policy on this forum. The rules are here: http://www.cavycages.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&a=7

BabyGrl
04-11-06, 06:12 am
Welcome to the forum.

Percy's Mom
04-11-06, 06:34 am
My name is Marissa,Iam *** and I love cavies!!

Hi,my name is jasha and I come from HoustonTx

What is your name? Marissa or jasha?