Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bella's Thread With Pigtures

Mazzy1893

Cavy Slave
I have finally decided to post some pictures of my baby Bella so hopefully this will work,
Here is her bed and breakfast area:
(broken link removed)
Hiding under the hayrack that she doesn't really like:
(broken link removed)
Here is a close up of the orange half of her face, I really like he darkened "eyebrow" above her eye, she has the same on her other side except it is orange:
(broken link removed)
She has very different markings, this is her more "bland" side:
(broken link removed)
This one is a picture of Bella's cage, it was just cleaned so I apologize for the lack of toys!
(broken link removed)
Here is Bella enjoying her veggies making a cute face.
(broken link removed)Chowing down on some delicious greens:
(broken link removed)
A bum shot, she has the cutest little bum:
(broken link removed)
Here is her more colorful side, I really like her markings, and she was exactly what I was looking for when I adopted her.
(broken link removed)
As you can see, she really enjoys the camera haha.
(broken link removed)
I hope that you all like these :rolleyes:

Giplet

Cavy Slave
Bella is beautiful. She seems to be more interested in her veggies than posing for the camera though, but hey, what guinea pig wouldn't?! Have you tried having her in the cage without the litter tray. It may make life a bit easier for you, but if you took it out, Bella would have loads more space to live in. Just a thought. Also, are you planning on getting her a friend?

Marlania

Cavy Slave
Wow, I love her markings.

Mazzy1893

Cavy Slave
I take her litter box out for floor time and I am trying to catch some pee so that I don't have to spot clean all of the time, but I think I will take your advice and take her box out of her cage so that she has more room. I am hopefully planning on getting her a friend. She didn't hit it off with the last three pigs that I had, she just didn't seem to like them. I am going to be at college next year so I really am planning on getting her one to have company. Right now I'm fostering a large dog and I really just want to take it one adoption at a time. I also get concerned because she will be living with my parents next year when I am not here and they aren't the best caregivers of piggies. Hopefully they will decide to let me get her a friend as I don't want to force them, but I really believe they will because they want her to be happy just as I do. Thaks for all of the advice. Oh, and a sidenote, I double posted one of the pictures that was actually her sticking her nose in the camera thats why I thought she liked the camera haha. Oh well. Have a great day everyone!

Giplet

Cavy Slave
I am in your very situation. I am going to university in September so my mum will be having to look after the cavies during the week. I only had Misty, because her friend had died, but I was wanting to get her a new friend. My mum didn't want me too because it would be more work for her when I go away to uni, but I told her that looking after 2 is not much different to looking after 1, and also, having 2, eases the pressure on you because 2 can keep each other company, whereas if you just had 1, you would have to make extra special efforts to say hello to her all of the time so that she doesn't get too lonely. Having 2 guinea pigs means you can just leave them to entertain themselves for most of the time. So I was able to give Jessie a home and Misty a friend!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.