chipinator
04-04-06, 05:06 pm
hi, i'm Chipinator

i like to be called, Rebo, chip, chipinator

chip's the cool piggle that is a tank of a pig

well, hi! :D :cool: :)

Mazzy1893
04-04-06, 07:38 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum. Please read the "stickies" at the top of the posting page about the etiquette to posting. You need to capitalize and punctuate correctly otherwise you may get yelled at or banned. Also don't use more than one smiley face to every ten posts. But welcome! I hope that you learn a lot from this forum as it is a really great place.

Ly&Pigs
04-04-06, 08:40 pm
Hi and welcome to the forum Chip, we look forward to hearing about your piggie(s). Yes all newbies are encouraged to read the sticky at the top of this forum which points to the posting rules.

Mazzy, I am not picking on you but it's the mods' job to correct others posting habits and not the members.

chipinator
04-05-06, 02:43 pm
what are stickies?

i'm not new to forums, just this ones different

Giplet
04-05-06, 02:46 pm
Hey Chip, welcome to this fabulous, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, super, excellent, great, splendid, amazing forum. :crazy: Hope you enjoy it! Tell us a bit about your pigs. How many have you got? What are there names? O, and pictures, we love pictures.

Ly&Pigs
04-05-06, 10:08 pm
Sticky threads are threads that stay at the very top of each forum section. There is one on the top of this forum that you need to read.

I am now warning you to use proper punctuation and capitalization.