PDA

View Full Version : What is this? Is this new?

missesd
04-04-06, 03:31 pm
I signed on today and saw this...

"Hello missesd it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

It is at the top of my page and keeps "following" me around lol

BabyGrl
04-04-06, 04:12 pm
Maybe you need to be a little more social. lol

CavySpirit
04-04-06, 05:16 pm
Yup, it's new! :)

That's really a side thing for the new feature I wanted. If you log out of the forum and come back in as a guest you'll see the real change I made. Previously, you only got the 'intro' to the forum if you started or came here from the main forum page. Some people come here from links and may even hit register without seeing that 'about our forum' message. Sooooo, now, no matter what page you are on, you get that message.

Moxie
04-04-06, 07:00 pm
I got that too! :D I guess I need to me more social as well.

missesd
04-04-06, 08:20 pm
Now like a kid, Teresa, I want to see what will happen.... hehe.

BabyGrl
04-06-06, 07:14 pm
I bet Jenn will never get the "be more social" message. Can we install a "shutup for once" feature? lol

JennG
04-06-06, 07:26 pm
Hey! I read that! You wouldn't get one either if it weren't for the fact that you're not at home right now. I bet you're having major CC withdrawals huh BG? Is it getting to you? Not knowing that we're all secretly talking about you. Bawhahaha!

BabyGrl
04-06-06, 07:34 pm
Hey now don't be talking any smack. And I am having as much of a withdrawal from CC as you are having from me. Hehe. And yes it is getting to me.

jdomans
04-07-06, 03:00 pm
Today I was thinking, "Hey I'm not getting much email!" I hopped on to see what I have been missing.