Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Demotion?

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
I know a whole bunch of gaming threads were recently deleted. So I should have lost a majority of my posts (I was very active in them). But I seem to have lost all of my posts.

So I was wondering if it was a mistake, or if I was demoted to a Cavy Cager because of being so new to the forum (or did I do something to bring the wrath of the mods upon me? :sorry: I hope not.)

Either way it's no big deal (unless I really did something wrong, I'd like to know what it was so I can apologize to the right people). I was just wondering.

Thanks.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
When the new categories were put into effect, anyone who had been on the forum less than 30 days or people with less than 10 posts were turned into cavy cagers.

I don't know if deleting the threads (physically removing them from the forum) had anything to do with some people losing their entire post counts or not. I can have T check into that. I do know that anyone with under 500 total posts, I can fix your count. You weren't the only one that lost their entire post count.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
No demotion that I know of took place and the mods share that info so we know what's going on. I'm not sure why you would lose posts that weren't in physically removed threads.

Your "demotion" to Cavy Cager happened automatically because with the changeover to the new titles you didn't (yet) fit the criteria for a Cavy Slave. You have 3 more days to go to get past the 30 day upgrade period and 7 more posts.

We'll look into it to see why other posts of yours may have disapeared but it may just be "one of those things".

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I fixed your post count. When you view someone's profile there is an option to find all posts by user. If the total is under 500 I can fix it, if it's over 500, I can't because it only returns the last 500 posts made.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Darn it Ly, you are one step ahead of me today! I was just looking into that!

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I'm gald it wasn't because I did something bad. You guys made my day happy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.