Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Transport from LI, NY to Connecticut for 10gal aqarium pig.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
There is a pig that needs a home off of Craigslist we are trying to get to possibly keep or foster. She is in Long Island, New York, and needs transport to New Haven, Connecticut.

The ad says:

We have a 2 year old female guinea pig, Ariana, who is in need of a good home. We just had our first baby and are unable to give Ariana the attention she needs. Ariana comes with her home (10 gallon aquarium), food and bedding. You must pick her up at our home in Holbrook, Long Island. I will be happy to email you pictures if you are interested.

Please, if anyone can get her even a little ways, please email me at: [email protected].

Thanks

C&K

Cavy Slave
That is just horrible! 10 gallon? I have a hermit crab in a 25 gallon and can't imagine putting a pig in it just to carry across the house!

Amber23

Cavy Slave
People just make me so angry. I don't think my pigs could turn around in a 10 gallon. I would help but Im in Indiana.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
For reference a guinea pig takes up about 1/4 of an aquarium. It is just sick. She probably has mites and I don't doubt bad vision from being in the aqarium.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Looks like we have transport for next weekend (Sat) to get from the George Washington bridge to New Haven, CT.

Is there anyone that can help us get from Holbrook, Long Island, NY to the bridge?

OR

Get from the bridge to New Haven? The transported (Jaydee) can do either. We just need one more person.

bromers

Cavy Slave
I know this seems a stupid question but what is a piggy train?

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
It is when people get together to transport a pig.

C&K

Cavy Slave
It is like a relay race, one person picks up the pig, drives it down to the next person that will take it the next portion or the journey, or all the way. Sometimes 2 or 3 or 4 or more people may be involved in moving pigs 100's of miles.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.