PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody sheltershere?

Lopouh
04-01-06, 12:33 am
Hy-hy. I'd like to know abt you. I'll be very surprised if somebody is writing... but I decided to check!

Давайте, любитили животных, откликайтеся :expressio Мы же самая милосердная нация, блин! :important

Tipa - preved not-amerikancheg!

Ly&Pigs
04-01-06, 01:16 am
Остановите говорение по-русски. Вы должны говорить на английском языке. Это - международный форум, и мы говорим на английском языке здесь. Если Вы хотите продолжить говорить на русском языке, Вы должны обеспечить перевод того, что Вы говорите, иначе не объявляйте. Если Вы продолжаете объявлять Вас, ищут селекционера, это - неправильный форум для Вас, и Вы должны найти другой.

Translation:
Stop speaking Russian. You need to speak English. This is an international forum and we speak English here. If you want to continue to speak Russian you need to provide the translation of what you are saying, otherwise don't post.

If you continue to post you are looking for a breeder, this is the wrong forum for you and you need to find another one.

Lopouh
04-01-06, 05:50 am
I wrote in English and in Russian. Ok, I'll write only English!

nonamian_girl
04-01-06, 01:03 pm
Why don't you find a Russian pro-rescue forum, or maybe a Russian shelter's website and contact people there?

Ly&Pigs
04-01-06, 11:03 pm
But what you wrote in Russian wasn't the same thing you wrote in english. I translated the russian part of your post.

Lopouh
04-02-06, 07:43 am
You aren't right! I didn't hezitate that russian humour - is not for your understanding!
Is there people fluent in Russian& English. Pls ask them to ezplain! ;)

Ly&Pigs
04-02-06, 10:59 am
If it's not for our understanding, then why post it in the first place. I believe you are the only russian person on the forum. So I think you will have a very hard time finding someone here to translate your idea of russian humor.

Shade of..
04-07-06, 03:50 pm
Hi, Lopouh! There is an excellent site: http://www.forum.svinki.ru/
Come! We'll glad to see you. :)

похоже, тут не любят русскую речь. ;)

Shade of..
04-07-06, 04:04 pm
If it's not for our understanding, then why post it in the first place. I believe you are the only russian person on the forum. So I think you will have a very hard time finding someone here to translate your idea of russian humor.
To be frank, I was surprised to see this post. So kind forum, and.. what is wrong, if in this part of forum (If you see it's called - Russia) any people write some Russian words?

Lopouh
04-08-06, 11:31 am
I hope that is not a discrimination of Russians!

Lopouh
04-08-06, 11:34 am
Could you help me translate my first post? I can't explain a russian humour. Is it funny only for me???

fourbwabbys
04-08-06, 11:52 am
I hope that is not a discrimination of Russians!

If you haven't noticed, Ly is a moderator. Her job is to help the people on this forum. She was just suggesting that you improve your english so you were able to communicate with the other members of this forum.

Shade of..
04-08-06, 03:16 pm
Could you help me translate my first post? I can't explain a russian humour. Is it funny only for me???

You see.. Russian language is a VERY specific, I can help you translate your phrase.. BUT! I can’t keep its humor. Because my mind is not the same.

Lopouh
04-19-06, 03:56 pm
I found link for Russian shelters... :eek:

http://newsru.com/crime/20feb2006/priut.html

LilSweety
04-19-06, 04:14 pm
All this Russian is very confusing! It's like backwards american letters... in a way.

nonamian_girl
04-19-06, 05:04 pm
You found russian shelters? That's great! Do they have piggies?

What's with all the dead animal pictures?

Ly&Pigs
04-19-06, 11:05 pm
Found this page where you can put in a URL and have it translated. It translated most of that link above.

http://www.systransoft.com/index.html

Shade of..
04-20-06, 06:03 am
Lopouch, Lopouch... :sad:
To be frank I don't understant your strange act... Do you think it's normal? For why is the same link?

VoodooJoint
04-22-06, 09:42 am
I just translated that link. It seems that it is not any sort of a link to shelters it is a link to an article about a fake shelter collecting animals and using the cute kittens and puppies to gether money. Tje collectors say that the money is to feed the animals but it isn't. In the end the animals are left to die and the people responsible take the money and run.

My big question is; What kind of game are you playing Lopouh?! Obviously you are up to something to post a link like that and say it was a link to shelters in Russia. One more ridiculous post like that and I will ban you.