Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pecil box ladder

NoVeil

Cavy Slave
I was looking through the pictures last night and found the cage that I really want to build. I have it saved over on another computer so I can't recall who made it . It had a staircase made out of plastic pencil boxes up to the second level.

Has anyone else seen this and have suggestions on how it was done? Were they superglued together? Holes drilled and then cable tied together?

I don't have my piggies yet, they are not even born but I am working on making their cage now...already found coroplast locally for $12!

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

kennethlhm

Cavy Slave
are they secure?

NoVeil

Cavy Slave
I asked the person who made the cage, the stairs are made from pencil boxes that have holes drilled in and then cable tied together. I just made my cage, gotta work on the stairs now but since I have no piggies yet, I have time to get it right.

Inkybro

Cavy Slave
Cool...

That's really neat, good luck!

I'm getting really excited about guinea pigs, I think I might get some. My friend breeds them and has 3 little munchkins and they are irresistable, I caught my self sneaking one home with me (j/k :p). Anyway, I think I'm gunna get them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.