Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

piggy memorial site

vince

Cavy Slave
Having lost two of my piggies this year Cotton due to a URI and her neice Cottonball (born a lethal who despite everything we tried to do lost her fight ) I was devestated and found the rainbow bridge site which has allowed me some measure of comfort. (my thanks to Voodoojoint for making the crochetted version of Cotton which has helped me alot) I thought I would share this site to everyone who has gone thru the pain of loosing one of their beloved piggies. https://www.guineapigsrainbow.org/index.htm
Cotton and cottonball's memorials are on the site along with hundreds of others. Its hard to read all of them without breaking down in tears. They do the memorials for free and you can have a picture of your lost loved piggie along with it. I hope it helps someone grieving like I am

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
Thankyou for the link vince. It is a wonderful site. Im sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggies. Im sure they were loved very much.

vince

Cavy Slave
Thanks I hope it helps others

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.