PDA

View Full Version : Thanks feature?

Fluffball
03-26-06, 01:34 am
Hi all,

I dont know if this has been posted before if it has I cant find it anywhere but can someone tell me what the new ''Thanks'' feature is? Is it a referral feature?

Any help would be great!

Thankyou

CavySpirit
03-26-06, 02:55 am
I don't have the whole thing installed yet. I'll let you know what it's about as soon as the whole thing is installed! Stay tuned....

Fluffball
03-26-06, 04:26 am
Thankyou cavyspirit! I look forward to finding out what it is and thanks for installing all these great features!

cavy-cool-crazy
03-26-06, 06:23 am
I noticed that too. Looks interesting. The whole forum is running much better for me - I haven't been logged out yet! Can't wait to see the forum running with all the new features in full swing.

Cavie Cove
03-26-06, 10:14 am
Ohh sounds very intriging(sp?) I had problems getting on yesterday but today its super fast!
I to can't wait to see what all the new fetures will be.

Harleigh
03-26-06, 11:19 am
I am having a little trouble with speed, but haven't been denied yet. This thanks feature intruiged me.

fourbwabbys
03-26-06, 11:22 am
I notice that too. I have been able to get on without being kicked off for 2 days! I can't wait to see the new forum once it's all done.

daftscotslass
03-26-06, 11:25 am
All good here. Did you move back to old hosting or do something with the new one T?

Intrigued to find out what the thanks thing does. Thanks for all your hard work getting it back up again.

JennG
03-26-06, 12:47 pm
Thank you very much for taking care of all of us. I'd go crazy without this great forum. It's like my second family. I can't wait to see what this thank you feature is either.

ellenvega
03-26-06, 05:51 pm
I hope the 'thanks feature' is not what it appears to be. Seems like it's something some forum members will be falling all over themselves in attempts to get their 'number' increased. Hopefully this isn't the case.

Cavie Cove
03-27-06, 03:05 am
Ok so now theres a thanks and groan button. Now I'm really intreged(sp?)

Fluffball
03-27-06, 03:41 am
lol I just clicked it for no reason. I guess I shouldent since I have no idea what it does!

clover-crystal
03-27-06, 04:39 am
Is the "Thanks" to applaud a good post, and the "Groan" to groan at a bad post, ie, a troll?