PDA

View Full Version : Selling Cage "Look-outs"

lipglossartist
05-09-04, 11:26 pm
My father works in the wholesale business and I couldnt belive what he got his hands on the other day when I went there. You know those wire "look outs" they sell in petstores for rabbits and such for nearly $15.00!!
I have included the pics of what I have. They are the same thing, just without the freestanding base. You just cable-tie them to the grids in the corner of the cage, toss a pad or a towel on it and they can hop right up there and hang out or check out who's in the next cage. I have included them in all of my cages, and this seems to even have reduced the chewing on the coroplast.
My pigs used to chew mostly to see the others I believe, but now, they just hop up there and sniff and squeek whenever they feel like it.

I am able to offer these for only $2.00! (+shipping) which would be minimal b/c they will fit well into a reg, large manilla envelope.

Let me know if you are interested, by replying to this post, emailing [email protected] or visiting our site at www.foreverhomesrescue.com (http://www.foreverhomesrescue.com/)

Thanks!

Melissa

tashagurl
05-10-04, 11:49 pm
I have some that came with my store bought cage and my pigs love them. They either sit on top and look around or snuggle underneath them.They are awsome!!

cavylover
05-11-04, 09:33 am
i might acutally buy a couple if their only 2 bucks eh y not :) for shipping from london to ottawa itll probably only be like 6 bucks in total :D anyways ill get back to you on your site k.

lipglossartist
05-11-04, 10:28 am
i might acutally buy a couple if their only 2 bucks eh y not :) for shipping from london to ottawa itll probably only be like 6 bucks in total :D anyways ill get back to you on your site k.
Sure thing, thank you very much. I am sorry to just post it now, but I didnt remember untill I noticed you were from Canada also. They are $2.00 USD. We bought the load in american and since the majority of internet visitors are american, I always just list in that format.

Its not much more but according to www.xe.com (http://www.xe.com) $2 USD = $2.77 CAD.
For any Canadians still interested. Thank you again, hope to hear from you.

Melissa

cavylover
05-11-04, 04:31 pm
oh now im not buying a whole 77 cents more :P hehe what forms of payment do you accept..... nvm ill check your site im sure you have it there

lipglossartist
05-11-04, 10:06 pm
oh now im not buying a whole 77 cents more :P hehe what forms of payment do you accept..... nvm ill check your site im sure you have it there
Yeah, I have not posted them on my site, because I dont know how long we'll have them for. I will have a month or two to sell what I can, and then he will have to re-sell what is left. I am able to accept Paypal, cheque, money order or cash. Whatever suits ya, Im not difficult :0)
Let me know, and thanks

Melissa

cavylover
05-11-04, 10:10 pm
If you got Msn or Yahoo add me [email protected] or [email protected] k its easier then talking on here :P