PDA

View Full Version : Where are my posts???

missesd
03-20-06, 10:37 am
I posted about our babies being born last night and asking what was a good pet website to post photos on... so I could make them their own page. And BOTH are gone this morning!! I can't imagine I did anything wrong... I hope this is just a glitch :sad:

VoodooJoint
03-20-06, 10:42 am
I moved your post to the Feedback/forum area since it's a technical problem on the site.

We have been having some technical difficulties with the site which I think is responsible for the lost posts.

We never delete/remove posts without an explaination or a banning (for obvious trolls/spammers) going out.

missesd
03-20-06, 10:46 am
Hmmm, ok thank you VJ!! :)

CavySpirit
03-20-06, 10:53 am
The forum was moved to a new server yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we won't have anymore minor outages and it should be faster.

Giplet
03-20-06, 11:54 am
Yippee!!!!

C&K
03-20-06, 02:35 pm
The forum was moved to a new server yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we won't have anymore minor outages and it should be faster.

I just got an unavailable server 5 minutes ago, but one refresh brought it back. In the past when my posts went missing, I would do a search for my thread, (click on my name, choose "find all posts by...) Usually the post would be in the pile of other posts I made, and when I clicked on it, it would bring up the thread, with my post, seemed to reconnect it :-)

I saw your thread on GL. Congradulations piggy grandma!