Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where are my posts???

missesd

Cavy Slave
I posted about our babies being born last night and asking what was a good pet website to post photos on... so I could make them their own page. And BOTH are gone this morning!! I can't imagine I did anything wrong... I hope this is just a glitch :sad:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I moved your post to the Feedback/forum area since it's a technical problem on the site.

We have been having some technical difficulties with the site which I think is responsible for the lost posts.

We never delete/remove posts without an explaination or a banning (for obvious trolls/spammers) going out.

missesd

Cavy Slave
Hmmm, ok thank you VJ!! :)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
The forum was moved to a new server yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we won't have anymore minor outages and it should be faster.

Giplet

Cavy Slave

C&K

Cavy Slave
The forum was moved to a new server yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we won't have anymore minor outages and it should be faster.

I just got an unavailable server 5 minutes ago, but one refresh brought it back. In the past when my posts went missing, I would do a search for my thread, (click on my name, choose "find all posts by...) Usually the post would be in the pile of other posts I made, and when I clicked on it, it would bring up the thread, with my post, seemed to reconnect it :)

I saw your thread on GL. Congradulations piggy grandma!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.