Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Crashing

omzy17
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I have.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I don't know if I would say the site had crashed (i.e. died completely) but I am getting "page cannot be displayed" messages regularly.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I get that message, too. But I also get a "system error" message in red letters.

MetallichicA

Cavy Slave
I've been getting an error where if I click on my bookmark, or even type in the URL, it says it's connecting and then says "Done" without even trying to load. That was only yesterday... not sure if it's happened yet today.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
I've submitted a support ticket. We'll see what happens.

Thanks,
Teresa

omzy17

Giplet

Cavy Slave
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was my computer or something. I have been having this exact problem. Hopefully that support ticket thingy will work, thanks Teresa.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Me too. I was worried it was my computer. T, I hope they take care of it for ya. Good luck. I don't think we can be without our CavyCages. :)

omzy17

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
For the past two days I have to keep trying to refresh the page to get onto the site, or change threads. It keeps saying something about the service. I know we were having issues before, but at least for me this is worse. It happens throughout the day on and off, and I do not htink everyone is experiencing it at the sametime. When I finially am able to come on there are about 15 other people already logged in. :(

joaquinmtz

Cavy Slave
Is there a time lock or something like that?? I have had some problems on posting threads, I log in, read some threads an when I try to post a reply or a new thread, the system sends a message that I'm not logged in, and sends me to a log in screen, I try to log and it keeps sending me to the log in screen, is there somethig I have to know that I'm missing?

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Check the "remember me" checkbox and clear out all your cookies. See if that helps.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.