Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids, cubes & connectors on the web

Emmett

Cavy Slave
I just received a catalog at work today that has cubes, extra grids and connectors, plus all sorts of wire racks. The website is www.storesupply.com. The prices seem reasonable and no minimum orders. May be worth a look.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
What do they call the cubes and what section are they under? I can't seem to find them.

MetallichicA

Cavy Slave
I see cubes (broken link removed) but they're $35 for a 3x3! Target often has them on sale for $9.99... I'd rather wait for the sale.

(broken link removed)

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
That's pretty cool. I'm thinking if I could find the supplies for a cheap price, I could sell the cages on eBay or something. But I haven't found it for cheaper than $35 for cubes and coro so far.

Emmett

Cavy Slave
To find the cubes go "Complete list of products" then to "Cube units and accessories". The cubes kits are pricey but the connectors are cheap at 18 cents each. I think its a good option if you can't find connectors any place else. Also a place to find grid shelving for cage tops.

mikej345
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

bromers

Cavy Slave
Thank you for the link lots of help. I need to order some connectors they never give you enough. Well they do for what the cubes are supposed to be used for.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.