Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Breeders in Oklahoma?

CaviesRule26

Cavy Slave
I'm looking for a breeder or shelter in Tulsa, Oklahoma or anywhere in Oklahoma I'm looking to get 2 young male cavies.

Thanks in advance

CaviesRule26

Cavy Slave
preferably Peruvian, does no one know a single person in oklahoma with cavies

Treen

Cavy Slave
This isn't a breeding friendly site, so you won't get any help on that route here, but try the resources on this site (broken link removed) for rescues and shelters. Good luck!

chrystel usa

Cavy Slave
I live in North Dallas (tx).... and i can't keep my guinea pig anymore (see my thread)

maybe we can make it work.. he's adorable.

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

chrystel usa

Cavy Slave
an allergy declares anytime.

believe me, i love my guinea pig. But seeing my husband taking pills everyday is not fun.
He can't even come to the petstore with me anymore, things he used to love doing.
He's the one who offered me my guinea pig. If he only knew he was allergic, of course he would'nt have done that!!!

I keep Gamoutch's cage clean. i change it completly everyweek and clean up a little every day. i tried 3 different kind of bedding.

Why do you think I would give my gamoutch away for?

I'm sorry you don't believe me.. but that the truth.

Chrystel.

SpikenCal

Cavy Slave
I believe you Chrystel. You're absolutely right. An allergy can present itself at any time, it often depends on exposure and he may have been allergic his whole life but never was exposed much to rodents so he may not have known. I have developed allergies to certain things recently that I was never allergic to before, I even have a small reaction to our guinea pigs if their nails scratch me. Also, we have a good friend that comes by once or twice a week that cannot be anywhere near the guinea pigs, his eyes swell up and he sneezes like mad.

Best of luck in finding a good home for Gamoutch, I can see you're very worried about it!

chrystel usa

Cavy Slave
thank you for your support.

yes my husband's eyes swell up.. he says that there's like a pocky think under his eye lid. :(
and his nose runs too.

i hope i'll find a great home for Gamoutch, because he's really a cute guinea pig and loves human :)

cavylover
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.