PDA

View Full Version : wahhh!!! My guinea pig passed away!!!

Acorn
02-22-06, 11:04 pm
:guilty: As you all know about the title my guinea pig DID die today... I'm VERY sad... and depressed... I don't know what to do. first thing in the morning when we found out she died is that we burried her.. I was VERY sad and I couldn't watch. My little five year old cousin (who feeds him, very properly) was crying all day today and couldn't eat... Now you all know don't have a guinea pig... but one question: can i visit? *crys* im very sad..

PiggieMamaKelly
02-23-06, 12:12 am
I'm so sorry to hear. Your pain will fade as time passes. I hope your heart feels better soon.

ScottandDebbie
02-23-06, 12:36 am
:sorry: I am truly sad.

Giplet
02-23-06, 02:46 am
I'm really sorry for your loss, but time does heal. Make sure you hold on to to all the good memories though, write them down or something, that's what I did for Nala.

And yes, of course you can still visit the site. :hug:

BabyGrl
02-23-06, 06:42 am
Sorry for your loss.

valerie k
02-23-06, 08:47 am
I am so sorry to hear. Take comfort that your piggy is now at the rainbow bridge and is very happy and will remain there till you follow to "take her home".

VoodooJoint
02-23-06, 08:54 am
I'm very sorry for your loss.

I guess you are asking if you can still visit and post on the forum since you no longer have a GP? Of course you can.

Herbie Girl
02-23-06, 09:57 am
So sorry for your loss. I know it seems extremely sad now but time does help heal. ((((hugs)))))))

Becky

Sabriel
02-23-06, 10:39 am
I'm sorry for your loss. :(