PDA

View Full Version : Coroplast

freddiec67
04-15-04, 04:29 pm
I have been unable to find coroplast here in Houston, Texas. Any suggestions? Is there an alternate material besides linoleum?

icesprite
04-15-04, 05:05 pm
Try calling a Real Estate Agents office. My chloroplast is old real estate signs.

reptilegrrl
07-03-04, 04:33 am
I have been unable to find coroplast here in Houston, Texas. Any suggestions? Is there an alternate material besides linoleum?
I am in Houston and I had to buy a lot of extra coroplast. I can sell you a sheet in dark blue, at cost. Message me!

txmom3
07-14-04, 03:39 pm
I live on the Notrth side of Houston. Signsational Signs on I-45N on the west feeder road just south of The Woodlands is where I got mine. Great colors and $15 for a 4' x 8' sheet. It fit in the Suburban nicely. You can alo fold it in half carefully and it won't crease.

reptilegrrl
07-14-04, 06:49 pm
I am in Houston and I had to buy a lot of extra coroplast. I can sell you a sheet in dark blue, at cost. Message me!
I should have been more precise- I'll sell you a sheet of blue coroplast for $6.50.

txmom3
07-14-04, 07:27 pm
I should have been more precise- I'll sell you a sheet of blue coroplast for $6.50.
If I had found this forum 'before' I went to get C&C supplies, I would have scored! What a great price. I will pass the info on to a couple of friends of mine. What a wonderful offer.

faithwatcher
08-14-04, 03:35 am
*playfully whines* I need coroplast! Move to the UK so I can buy some from you!

roosterboy
08-25-04, 01:20 pm
Anybody know where to get Coroplast around San Francisco? I just need a couple of sheets.

I finally found one place that has it for 35 a sheet. I heard there is a place in SJ that has it for 7 a sheet.

I would go to Cavy Spirit, since I work close by, but they say you can only buy from them if you adopt from them. Why is that?

mncavylover
08-25-04, 01:42 pm
Check www.cavycages.com/where.htm (http://www.cavycages.com/where.htm) for a place to buy around your area. There are several listed. Good luck! =)